Sunday, May 5, 2013

Another Review!

Check out what Black Words-White Pages Jenny Bynum's had to say in this review for "Solstice"!

10*s. I received an eARC copy of this book directly from the author in return for an honest review.
WOW. What an amazing read and I can't believe that this is the author's first book written. I was hooked from beginning to end. This book is full of adventure, suspense, action, and a little bit of humor.... This a MUST read for adults that have a love for dark paranormal. I love the writing style that this author produces and if the rest of his books are this good, then I see this author reaching the top 100 on amazon and getting his name out there into the literary world!! I can't wait to take the plunge into this authors up coming books!! Thank you, Bryan W. Dull, for a fabulously written and mind catching story!!

No comments:

Post a Comment